Wow! After months of reading blogs I can now say I actually contributed...
In fact, figuring this out might qualify as my first adventure!
This past Saturday, July 14, I finished my first 15K in 84 minutes. That sounds better than saying an hour and 24 minutes! Anyway, it was a good race with great, cool weather and a beautiful course along East and West bays. BUT, I found out today from another runner that I missed out on getting a special button given out at the end that read "I conquered Mt McKinley." (For those of you outside TC, part of the course includes McKinley hill, which did seem more like Mt McKinley on race day.)
Hope everyone is well... I haven't seen any contributions from Jill, yet. I'd really like to hear about adventures in pregnancy :)
So long for now!
-Jenn
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Jen on your race! That is totally awesome! I'm glad you are contributing to the blog now too! Hope all is well with you, Josh and your girls.
Jenn, Great showing on the race! Say, post a picture of your girls. You can add a picture by clicking on the icon of a photo in the tool bar when you are posting and take it from a file on your computer. Hopefully, I will get to TC when I am in Michigan being Jason's nanny for 10 days. (Yes, Nanny; I am always his Nanee.)
Victoria
great that you figured out the blog, jenn! yes, I agree with my mom-- I would love to see pictures of your girls! and congrats on the race! I am in awe of anyone who can run for more than 5 minutes at a time!!!
Post a Comment