Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The girl's of The Girl's Adventures will be the first to know (besides camp friends) that I chopped my hair off! My friend Marcie, who I met at camp, loves to cut hair, so I let her cut mine! It's a couple inches below my chin in front and shorter in the back. Eventually I'll put up pictures. I'm still getting used to it, but i think I like it.

I am loving camp miniwanca, and the people, the beach, the sunsets, the sand, the breeze, the kids, and the extra free time I have to be creative! I recently was inspired by one of Monet's paintings (the one with the red poppys--I think your favorite one Aunt Barbie?). I decided to paint it in watercolor.

This morning I went running with Marcie, a 3-mile loop. We are going running/walking again tomorrow morning, except on the beach this time!

I absolutely love my job! I couldn't be happier with a summer job. The kids I play with everyday are great. I'm never bored! It isn't even comparable to the dreadful job last summer at Sonic Drive-in Hamburgers.

--will post more adventures later!

love you all and Happy Birthday MOM!!! <3
xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

4 comments:

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

Yeah, Mady! A big hairstyle change is certainly an adventure. Maybe even a scarey one. I am anxious to see a photo. Its fun to have another Ohs girl blogger!

sandra mae said...

I am so glad you love being up at camp! I am kinda jealous... but we'll be up there in 2 1/2 weeks. I am on the countdown! maybe our paths will cross? love you-

SJT said...

I can't wait to see your new hair cut! Before you know it you will be back at school. Have fun with the rest of your time at camp.

Anonymous said...

Hair today...gone tomorrow.