Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday



today was a new adventure for me. Went to parts of Paris that I have not been before.
They were:



up scale department store













MacDonalds (well, maybe I have been to a Paris one before)

Luxemborg Gardens
Bercy area






Opera Garnier tour

Took the Metro back by myself to try to get to a certain store before it closed. Failed. So then I came here, to the internet cafe.
will meet the others for dinner.

Some of the girls did a lot of shopping, or at least window shopping, others did the Opera tour - place of the fictional phantom of the opera story.

Love you all. I have appreciated the comments that some of you have left on the blog.

Victoria

2 comments:

Erik Wilbury said...

Must be nice to meet people for dinner. I'm going to have a good dinner...salad, meat loaf, and corn on the cob. It is so good. I know cuz I had it last night and the night before, too. You'll have to take my word on it since there were no other witnesses.

sandra mae said...

thanks, again, for the updates! so fun to picture where you are during these days. I hope you are taking lots of photos (of people)! love you-